Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
SPRING FOR RETIREES
- Our SPRING FOR SENIORS is the program that everyone is waiting for; we have created the SENIOR program in Quito thinking of the need for retired people to have different spaces where they enjoy harmony, peace, recreation and personal development.
- It is the time to enjoy a beautiful weather; Ecuador is the country of eternal spring, with the greatest luminosity and biodiversity in the world.
- The city of Quito is one of the most beautiful capitals, it was elected, for the fifth year in a row, as the Leading Destination of South America in the World Travel Awards (WTA), one of the most prestigious awards in the tourism industry worldwide. The Ecuadorian capital also won in the Leading Destination category of South America in Meetings and Conferences Tourism, thus consolidating its leadership in the region.
- Our prices are within reach of all pockets; they are very economic and for a small price you can change your routine for the best experience.
- Our SPRING FOR SENIORS program offers individual Spanish classes and cultural/touristic activities in the company of a teacher or work as a volunteer in one of the projects sponsored by our Foundation.
- The program is open and the student can receive each day the number of hours they want; the program runs from Monday to Friday.
- On weekends we offer activities outside the city to the places of most interest to the student.
- The hourly price of Spanish classes or activities is $ 10. Transportation prices and tickets are not included during the activities.
- The price for activities during weekends or free days will depend on the place chosen by the student.
- We also offer accommodation in houses of Ecuadorian families.
- Our families are neatly selected which allows us to offer comfort, cleanliness and security, the price is $ 25 per day and includes breakfast and dinner; as well as WI-FI service and laundry.
Sign up now!
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.